Thursday 10 March 2022

Never, Never, Never give up- Interview with 2 students who took 10 yrs to complete CS


VIEWS OF MS THIVYA

Hearty Congratulations on clearing CS Professional successfully. Your story must be inspirational for many; since you took break because of family reasons for a very long time and again continued the course. Pl share your journey in passing the exams.

Thank you!!!! About my journey , I started CS while doing B.COM cleared foundation, 1 module executive along with my B.COM in first attempt in year 2010. In 2010 I joined MBA in regular along with my MBA I completed another module in executive programme in first attempt itself. To be noted I am not from wealthy family I lost my dad in my 6th std during all this period I used to take classes for school and college students to support financially myself. But I had only one determination somehow I have to become a professional and make my mother proud and stand independent.

Immediately after MBA I got married and due to some personal reasons I was not able to continue. But I believe in positive thoughts I always say myself that “ you will complete your CS soon”. As I felt I should not go away from the field I used to do self study and keep myself updated on the acts. Then at one point of time I strive hard and got acceptance from family and also again applied for CS Professional 1st and 4th Module for Dec 2020 exam and cleared it.

Then in June 2021 exam I gave 2nd and 3rd Module where I cleared 2nd Module not able to clear 3rd Module that was the first time I kept attempt which I felt bad and depressed then I encouraged myself you manage a family and 1.5 years kid along with that you prepared for the exam it’s nothing wrong if you give second attempt so again I gave in Dec 2021 exam. Finally cleared and became CS.

So the lesson which I learnt from my life cycle there may be many ups and down many time we will get a thought for what purpose we live but we should have a passion and determination in life which help to get successful in life and achieve heights in life

So, please don’t leave CS for any reason. How many times you fail is not important the day you pass in your life and exam will be unforgettable day for all. Please word hard and expect that day soon. All the best for all.

Please tell how you prepared for CS exams ; which books to follow and any online classes that will be helpful

I always prefer our own study material ( ICSI study material). I read the entire book line by Line, take notes for each and every lesson. During exam I will study only my notes so I will keep in my mind while taking notes that it should be short and also cover all the points. I never went for classes, do self study only and rarely if I had doubt will ask my friends and known lecturers from the college I studied.

For practical paper I solve minimum 5 years previous year question paper.

What is your future career plans?

As I have a 3 year kid I am planning to take few assignments and start the practice.

Then if that goes well I will continue with the same or else I will go for employment as whole time CS as now itself after clearing exams I get multiple good opportunities in employment.

Meanwhile I love to learn so will apply for LLB and complete it. So from my point learning will never stop.


VIEWS OF MR DHINAKARAN

Hello Dhinakaran, Congratulations on CS passing CS course recently. How long it took for you to clear the entire course?

Thank you very much for your wishes Sir, your guidance through the WhatsApp group was very helpful. It took elven years for me complete the entire course. FM paper alone took four years.


Were you doing training and writing CS exams simultaneously? If so how did you manage both?

Yes Sir, I completed my training along with CS exams. My senior was kind enough to grant leave for studying, which was very helpful. Apart from that daily I studied for four hours study during the training period.

Please tell how you prepared for CS exams ; which books to follow and any online classes that will be helpful

I followed Bhupesh Anand Sir’s classes for FM, rest other subjects I did self-study. This time I completed the syllabus one month before the exam. Apart from revision, I attended almost all the previous year question papers by following strict three-hour time pattern which was very helpful. For Corporate Funding and MCS papers inspire academy classes taken by Shubham Shuklecha are very good.

What is your future career plans?

I have my own office doing Tax Consulting, so after I receive my membership I would be applying for COP and do the practice. Thanks for allowing to share my views.

Related posts:

Professional New Syllabus- Module 1- How to prepare & Present: Suggestions from passed out students

Module 2 - New syllabus: How to prepare and Present- Tips from students

New syllabus- Module 3: How to prepare : Tips

Interview with Jinal Jain, All India 11th rank holder


1 comment:

  1. Dears

    Thanks for sharing the respctive stories and strategies to prepare the subjects and which will definitely lead me to my Goal i. e.
    C.S. SRIJIT A. KURUP.


    I hereby expressing my Heartfelt gratitude.

    Also, i consider mohan sir as my mentor, who always does the selfless work to bring in and boost me with motivations.

    Thankful and grateful to Mohan Sir.

    Thanks
    Srijit Kurup


    ReplyDelete