Sunday 20 March 2022

HOW TO PREPARE FOR CS EXAMS : TIPS FROM ANISHA

Hearty Congratulations on CS Professional successfully. How long it took for you to clear the entire course? 

Anisha: Thank you so much. It took me almost 9 years to complete the course (2013-2021). However, alongwith CS, I completed B Com and LLB. 

Were you doing training and writing CS exams simultaneously? If so how did you manage both? 

Anisha: Yes, I was training/working alongwith writing CS Exams. I could manage both because I had generous mentors/employers, who gave me enough time to prepare for exam – like a 20-30 days study leave. Apart from that, I studied everyday for 1-2 hours. Despite all the work, I made sure I revised the subjects regularly. Consistent efforts and patience has helped me clear CS exams. Also, training/working gave me practical exposure of all the Compliances. It helped me understand and remember various concepts, provisions and procedures. 

Please tell how you prepared for CS exams 

Anisha: I prepared for CS exams, firstly, from ICSI Study Materials and Practice Manuals; secondly, Revision classes conducted by ICSI in 2020 (Videos are still available on YouTube -ICSI Channel for Students) and Notes from ACE Academy, Pune. Apart from the above, I prepared my own notes for ready reference and quick revision before exams. Lastly, exam preparation is incomplete without Practice Tests. Practice Tests helped me manage time, improve my writing speed and gave an overall understanding of how to attempt the question paper completely. 

What is your future career plans? 

Anisha: I’m currently working in the Secretarial Department of a Listed Company, based out of Bengaluru, Karnataka. In future, I want to be the Compliance Officer of a listed company and execute Initial Public Offering (IPO). 

No comments:

Post a Comment